"You're Flawed if You're not Free"

"You're Flawed if You're not Free"

Friday, March 11, 2011

Super Hero Critque


Alex Bollinger Superhero/Villain Critique
Hey alex, I’m going to critique your Hero and Villain combo. First off, I hate you for having such a good animation, second off I envy you for having such a good animation. Did I mention that your animation is good? Well I liked your animation. Right away I could tell that Thunder Thighs was the villain due to the contrast in brightness between the two characters. Your character was much darker in color that T-storm. However, you both seemed to use a lot of the same movement between your super powered people. Being able to fly.......sort of. One thing that I think could have been better as a whole though was to maybe provide less of an affinity between the names of the heroes themselves. It could get kind of confusing figuring out if Thunder Thighs or T-Storm is the good guy, or the bad guy.
Adam Cesarz Superhero/Villain Critique
Hey Adam, first off I would like to say that I thought the idea of a hipster super hero was pretty cool. Hipster man though seems to be a rather unimpressive super hero though. He seems unmotivated and slow and rather bland. But, that provides a good contrast with his counter part of a villain Brandy who seems to be more up-beat and fast and totally on top of things. Also, I like how it was kind of like Hipsters vs. Corporate in this big fight for.....I don’t really know. So there was a good difference in movement between the two characters. I would have chosen a more obscure color for hipster mans costume though......get what I’m saying?
Chris Faust Superhero/Villain Critique
Chris, I liked your villain a lot. I think you had a very interesting idea. You can tell right away by the shadow of the drawing that he does not look like a dude you want to mess with. You did a very good job using color to make him seem like an aggressive villain. I also really enjoyed your animation. I think it was cool giving him a skateboard to move around rather than just being the stereotypical flying dude or super speed guy. Your villain just looks mean, which is a good think and I’m pretty sure thats what you were going for. Really good job Chris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment